Friday, July 9, 2010

One More Month!

Well, we officially have reached the one month point! From here on out, it will be easy. We reached the top of the hill about two weeks ago and now we're just speeding down! Can't wait to have him home.

Until then I have lots of things to do to keep myself busy! I made a goal to get my quilt done by Monday, and as Monday is right around the corner I'm thinking I might not get it done! The tension on my machine isn't right, so it put a little bit of halt in my sewing project. I'm planning on taking it into Joann's this weekend and seeing if they can't fix it so I can get my blanket done by Monday! I don't like to miss a deadline.

Good NEWS!

My Dad got a job in Utah! My family will be joining us up here during the first week in August. I'm so excited! I spent a few hours last night looking at houses for them! He'll be working in Salt Lake City, so they're looking for something around there. I think they're going to come up to look at houses sometime in between now and then so I'll have some company! I'm really excited. I don't know how much of me they'll see since I'm at work/school from 8a.m.-7p.m. and they'll be looking at houses all day, but we shall see.

All the kids are excited to come up here and make a change. Corbin might stay in California for the Fall Semester though to finish up his AA, though. So, he's not too happy about that. But, in the long run, it will be best for him to just get it all done and transfer to BYU.

I think that's all the information I've got right now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment