Sunday, June 27, 2010

Food and HALF WAY!!!!

So, yesterday I had a friend, Lauren, from work come over and we had dinner. My photography wont be featured in any food magazines any time soon, but let me tell you, those meat balls were delicious! Saw them on the foodnetwork, and I knew that I had to make them.

Let's just say the garlic bread was absolutely sinful...not meant to be included in any diet...not even the see-food diet. Haha. They were delicious, but I knew what was in them so I felt guilty eating them! haha. So delicious though. YUM!

Anyway, Lauren thought it was so good! I got the go ahead to make it for Josh when he gets back. I think that he'll like them, they have bacon in them. You can't go wrong with bacon. :P

We've hit the halfway point today; Josh will be back in 6 weeks or a month and a half ;) Haha... for some reason 6 weeks sounds like it will go by faster.

Josh went to a circus over the weekend that he said was pretty awesome. He, of course, liked the animal half of the show. He said they had trained all kinds of animals like dogs, cats, sea lions and quite a few others that I can't remember. Sorry...you're getting this secondhand. He got back pretty late and he was super tired.

All is well! Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for up dating, I want a copy of the cook book!! Hope all is well.the picture looks good!!

    ReplyDelete